Hello Everyone...im new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HillbillyNation01

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this forum. I use to have a 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS. I sold it and bought a 2001 Tahoe 4x4. :) ( well my husband bought it for me) Anyways I love my new toy...I cant wait to start fixin it up...right now its stock. Im taking the ugly running boards off it tonight...its the 5.3L Vortec.
I have a few pictures of it in my gallery. :) Any info on Exhaust would be nice I wanted to put a Flowmaster on it but I like Corsa's systems too lol...​

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the flowmaster super 40 series and its really low and gurgley sounding if you like that sort of thing.

welcome to the forum.

Pete

HillbillyNation01

Reaction score
I was going to straight pipe it this weekend LOL. MY husband said that would just be okie but ima redneck girl I like my crap loud!! He wants the Flowmaster 40 on it too.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long tubes with a tune, no cats and flowmaster will sound like a machine gun being fired into a garbage can. I'd go with a short magnaflow, no drone on the highway unless you really enjoy the annoyance.

HillbillyNation01

Reaction score
lol im not sure what you mean, but I really didnt care for the magnaflow sound. I really liked to Corsa.

Long tubes with a tune, no cats and flowmaster will sound like a machine gun being fired into a garbage can. I'd go with a short magnaflow, no drone on the highway unless you really enjoy the annoyance.

Donkey punch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa... you won't be dissapointed!!!! I have a thread with a couple of pics in it. but anywho welcome to the board.