Help!!.... I Have A Gangster Lean

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dennis

Reaction score
I Am Looking For Some Advise. Ive Been To Multiple Shops And No One Can Help. I Have Replaced All Four Shocks And The Springs But My 2004 Tahoe 4x4 Is Still Leaning To The Left 1 1/2 Inch In The Front And 1 3/4 Inches In The Rear. My Next Stop Is To The Frame And Axel Shop. Any Suggestions? Thanks For Your Help.

00' 323

Reaction score
Thats funny, i have the same problem... not as drastic as yours but i cant stand it. check your body mounts. I bent my rear axle which caused my hoe to lean VERY bad and after 3 grand of fixing **** i still have the lean. other then aesthetically unpleasing, i gave up trying to figure it out. (im sorry this didnt really help but your not alone)

phonedrn8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just rol with it,lol it make u have a swagger

possable body mount, put on level ground with jack stands and remove tires then measue center hub to ground and to finders or other good refence points

Power_Pusher

Reaction score
Had the same problem with my 02. Turned out I had to replace both torsion bars to get her to sit level again. Tried adjusting them a few time but it would not stay level for very long. Replacing them worked for me.

0352Marine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the same problem with my 02. Turned out I had to replace both torsion bars to get her to sit level again. Tried adjusting them a few time but it would not stay level for very long. Replacing them worked for me.

Agreed, check your sway bar sometimes they can get bent. Place the Hoe on level ground then remove both front and rear sway bars then bounce the front and rear she should level out if not then the sway bars are not bent.

0352Marine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh rock it side to side as well after removing the bars the springs should level the truck