Help/Opinions Please!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ayeplussjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys...I have a little dilemma that I've been going through for the past couple of weeks about either buying a new set of 22's or purchasing a set of 24's. I've had a set of 22's before, and I'm leaning towards going that route again because it's cheaper...I don't mind spending the loot for some 24's if I can really justify spending the money for it. I know this question has been asked numerous times, but I just can't decide. Of course this is my daily driver and I also plan on dropping it as well. I make numerous trips to the Bay Area with my rig which is only 1 1/2 hours away from me and I kind of wanted a little bit more tire for my drives...The 24's though look so much better and would fill up my wheel well perfectly with the drop...I really can't decide and wanted some opinions...Thanks!!!

Here are the two wheels that I was thinking about getting

KMCDime.jpg

TIS07.jpg

They kind of look the same I guess, but these were the two that I have narrowed it down to.

Randi

Reaction score
I like the bottom one, in 22's. I'm just not a huge fan of 24's. I put 20s on mine, but wish I had gone a little bigger:)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 22's on my yukon and I like the looks of them on my ride, I don't think 24's would look bad either. I like both of the rims you got on here as well but I like the bottom a tad more, probably because it has a touch of shine to them. Good luck with the purchase, hard decision!!

kingkon

Reaction score
I like the top wheel in a 22. With a 3/5 drop it will fill up the wheel well just fine w/ a 40 series tire

ayeplussjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright...I've actually decided to go with 22's but I added another wheel to my indecisiveness...here are the original 2 and the 3rd one I just added. I like the third one because it is already mostly all black, and I don't have to powdercoat. I'm leaning towards the TIS and the Double-G's

KMCDime.jpg

TIS07.jpg

Double-G805.jpg

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited: