hey Yukon Owners, FINALLY AN ANSWER TO OUR PROJECTOR BEAM PRAYERS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Playa70

Reaction score
Can anyone back their service? I wanna get some for my Tahoe if this place is legit. Pretty penny though.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone back their service? I wanna get some for my Tahoe if this place is legit. Pretty penny though.

i found them on a google search, i have never heard of them, so i have no experience with the company. Wonder if anybody else does??

Norris83

Reaction score
i want a set! someone buy em plz and let us know.. its a shame they don't use the denali housing, i hate the orange!

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys wait about a week im getting in some aftermarket headlights for the gmc's ive seen them and they look awesome and the price is way less then those

tbully

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys wait about a week im getting in some aftermarket headlights for the gmc's ive seen them and they look awesome and the price is way less then those

I'd be interested to see what you have re: HID Headlamp and Fog Light kits for the Yukons.

Re: The Projector lights, here..... these things look great. I wonder if they'd be interested in a group buy. The only downer is you have to send them a set to be modified. :-( I wonder if anyone has experience with these guys.

keala

Reaction score
it says that you can send them a set or order a set and have them sent to these guys. that means you can actually buy the denali headlights and then have them modded. thats cool. what's the price?

08_Denali

Reaction score

Any update on this?

$700 to modify my own headlights? No thank you. In additon, the lights are not even DOT approved.

It's a real shame considering the is the EXACT look i was going for.

tbully

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly, I'm considering paying it. I'd like to see what Jeff has to offer, though.

black07denali

Reaction score
Great headlights

The headlights shown on his website are my headlights. That was the first set that he ever made for the new body style Yukon. I put them in my 2007 Yukon XL Denali and they are amazing. I bought the projectors, bulbs, and ballasts from an FX35 on ebay and I sent IZNTRBL my headlights and the FX35 equipment. The cutout off line and color are perfect (since they are from an FX35 I expected them to be pretty good). He did a great job on the chrome bezel that molds the projector lens into the headlight. The wire harness is done very well and the installation only took about 1.5 hours. If anyone has any other questions just let me know.

tbully

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The headlights shown on his website are my headlights. That was the first set that he ever made for the new body style Yukon. I put them in my 2007 Yukon XL Denali and they are amazing. I bought the projectors, bulbs, and ballasts from an FX35 on ebay and I sent IZNTRBL my headlights and the FX35 equipment. The cutout off line and color are perfect (since they are from an FX35 I expected them to be pretty good). He did a great job on the chrome bezel that molds the projector lens into the headlight. The wire harness is done very well and the installation only took about 1.5 hours. If anyone has any other questions just let me know.

My apologies if you're already done this....

Can you post some pics? I would like to see them on the truck (both turned on and off). A picture of the light output / pattern would be nice as well. I agree with you though, it should look great coming from an FX.

tbully

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some pics yet?

(Still waiting for Jeff's solution too....)