Hi All!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oliva

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a new Chevy Tahoe owner! I am so excited about my baby! Still trying to come up with a name for her, I would love suggestions! A little back story on her, I had a Chevy Colorado before but Red's time was over and I didn't really want a truck again but I wanted something with the size so I looked at the Tahoe. I bought my Tahoe from Jeff Gordon Chevrolet in Wilmington, NC it was a great experience, especially since I am a HUGE Jeff Gordon fan! Since I am not from the area I was able to get a little beach vacation over the weekend because I took part in the dealerships Fly-In-Drive Home program which was AMAZING! They helped set everything up and get me a ride from the airport such a fun experience! I would highly suggest taking part of this offer, they also told me they could drop the Tahoe off directly to my door, but I wanted to go to the beach.

20166917-vQclIAhD.jpeg

https://www.jeffgordonchevy.com/Fly-In-Drive-Home

Last edited by a moderator: