HID advise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good quality HID lense meaning something that would fit the oem 9006 bulb or something simple to modify

any suggestions ?

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont buy from HID-Sin.com they sell fake McCulloch kits. McCulloch doesnt distribute in america anymore.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont buy from HID-Sin.com they sell fake McCulloch kits. McCulloch doesnt distribute in america anymore.

he is talking about the housings, not the kit them selves, just an FYI. im haveing

Retro-solutions.com retrofit TSX projectors in to my yukon housings. :thumbsup:

Take a look at the 03 yukon denali. im hopeing for the same results.
http://www.retro-solutions.com/hid.html

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea its early still.... wish the tahoe stockers would take a new projector like the yukons take it so nice:thumbsup:

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rollin Thunder , those look hot !..

Hoebag03, I agree 100% whats got me doing this is I guess i got a bad headlight alignment cause the HIds are that i'm using with the oems are all over the place for light ..

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rollin Thunder , those look hot !..

Hoebag03, I agree 100% whats got me doing this is I guess i got a bad headlight alignment cause the HIds are that i'm using with the oems are all over the place for light ..
its the design of the stock housing, ive bought some cheap projectors....crap, some crystal clears....crap, went back to the stockers because they put out the most light out of the 3:mad2: