HID Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
soo... I hooked up the lights, i connected the + wire to the battery and even when the car is fully off! The lights are still on how can i fix this!??

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the stock harness is being used....the leds and halos/angel eyes have a + & -wire white and blk i grounded 1 and the pos i hookeD 2 the battery.. But then the light will never go off how do i fix it to where it will go off when all the other lights go off!?!?

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea the stock harness is being used....the leds and halos/angel eyes have a + & -wire white and blk i grounded 1 and the pos i hookeD 2 the battery.. But then the light will never go off how do i fix it to where it will go off when all the other lights go off!?!?

can you take a picture of the back of the housing you installed, sounds like a lot of wires. If I see a picture I might be able to direct you a little better.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:crazy:yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally installed the lights!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sooo happy! IT TOOK LONG ENOUGH!!!!!!!They look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks all you guys for your help!!!!!!!!!!! :):););) pics are comin as soon as i can find my camera!!!!! Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!
:thumbsup::yesnod::D