How Do You Like This Orange/Black Tahoe??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About the Tahoe, my girlfriend just said it looks like an orange bell pepper. I don't know but you would be THE MAN around Halloween time. I still kind of like the thing though.

misonido

Reaction score
LOL you said it, man. Nothin worse than a "Born-again cowboy in a Japanese pickup truck". (Some song I heard as a child that just came to mind.)

Even though I am of Philippine heritage, even I know that being a real cowboy means you don't drive a Japanese pick-up! Posers will be posers I guess...

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even though I am of Philippine heritage, even I know that being a real cowboy means you don't drive a Japanese pick-up! Posers will be posers I guess...

Like seeing a Hell's Angel on a Kawasaki... always gonna look out of place.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats just it, i love brooks and dunn, but i went to their concert here last firday and they talk about american pride, but toyota is their main sponcer PISSED ME OFF, but the music was good.

jimjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first impression was taxi also. Have a ride? :)

Last edited:

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats just it, i love brooks and dunn, but i went to their concert here last firday and they talk about american pride, but toyota is their main sponcer PISSED ME OFF, but the music was good.

That was probably a very important sponsorship for Toyota, with the affect of trying to gain acceptability among the die hard American car crowd. It's too bad they gained the sponsorship. What a fraud.

hammer40

Reaction score
It looks like a county work truck to me...safety orange. Don't like it.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like a county work truck to me...safety orange. Don't like it.

If it WAS used for a county truck it would be the baddest one ever. Oh wait, can't beat the Heavy Duties, but still... And here in Cali the State CalTrans trucks are all orange like that too.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatley that is GM's idea of special order paint. There was a RED (not sport red) pic around last year. When you get the special order paint they don't paint the bumpers, mirrors, side trim or pillars.

I thought though, that a GM insider said that they were going to paint them all now. guess not!

jimjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In England all trains need to have yellow paint on the front of the engine. Any similar law for SUVs on the US? :)