How Do You Like This Orange/Black Tahoe??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got some pics of this at the local dealership- never seen another like it and can't decide if I love it or hate it. Kinda like it, but not enough to buy it. What get's me though is that, from the sticker, I think this is a factory paint job, and didn't know they had this for Tahoes. Like it's not in the options column, it's right at the top of the window sticker. Where it normally says the base description and color it said something like Special Order Paint- Tangerine or Tangier Orange, something like that, can't remember. Would've got a picture of the sticker but it was night time. Also, the D Pillar is black, like a Yukon. Oh, and it's an LT2, I think. So what do you guys think?

Spring318.jpg

Spring319.jpg

Spring320.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its only an LS otherwise i would personally fly out to where ever it is, and drive it home. thats AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its only an LS otherwise i would personally fly out to where ever it is, and drive it home. thats AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it's an LT, but not sure which level, but I think it's LT 2 if I remember right. I can't remember all the options either, but I do remember it had black leather, a 3rd row, I think 2nd row bench, no nav, maybe yes sunroof? I can get you more info tomorrow if you want, assuming they still have it. It's in Downey Ca (near L.A.). It is kind of neat though, isn't it?

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much on the look.. reminds me of a taxi cab. All that is missing is the price rate decal on the said.:smilielol: If it is a factory paint job it had to be a fleet sale for a company.

BlackedoutLTZ

Reaction score
I actually really like the color but I hate how the front bumper is all black. It would look a ton better if it was all orange or at least around the grill have it orange. Just looks weired with a whole black front bumper..

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the color. tint the windows and add black wheels and it'll be off the hook!

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this is what i was thinking -- something kinda fleet vehicle that didn't get sold to that company..
personally i think the paint scheme is simply revolting IMO.

Not much on the look.. reminds me of a taxi cab. All that is missing is the price rate decal on the said.:smilielol: If it is a factory paint job it had to be a fleet sale for a company.

z71LTZ

Reaction score
Looks like a left over Tony Stewart Home Depot Tahoe before JGR went to Toyota.

It just needs a 20 on the door.

08_Denali

Reaction score
The black bumper is totally out of place. If they carried the black around the sides and to the back, it would look much better.

I looks like when you see people that bolt up those hideous body kits to a Honda Civics and then never paint the damn things. :confused2:

z71offroader

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats hideous with the black front bumper and all the black molding and handles/mirrors

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score

misonido

Reaction score
Wrenches

The wrenches on that site are given out at specific intervals for amount of posts to the forum. With each wrench you get more features for your own profile. Its a good site but they are brutal to smart alecs and Tundra owners!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wrenches on that site are given out at specific intervals for amount of posts to the forum. With each wrench you get more features for your own profile. Its a good site but they are brutal to smart alecs and Tundra owners!

well tundra owners do suck:nonod: