How many are happy keeping you Tahoe stock?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i only mod to make it better.

but the only thing that i hated about the kon was how dim the lights were. other than that i think the only other mod i would o would lift it and change the exhaust. better preformance. i like how it looks already and like everything it came with.

its quiet smooth, powerful. why would i change much. but the lights on mine sucked. so i would add hids and probably in the future install those lights in my garage on the roof.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
i only mod to make it better.

but the only thing that i hated about the kon was how dim the lights were. other than that i think the only other mod i would o would lift it and change the exhaust. better preformance. i like how it looks already and like everything it came with.

its quiet smooth, powerful. why would i change much. but the lights on mine sucked. so i would add hids and probably in the future install those lights in my garage on the roof.

I would most likely go with darker tint on my windows, but that is about it.

07tahizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im plannin on addin 24" or 26" along with lambo doors and prolly suicide doors in the back.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with the OP for the most part. I'm trying to clean mine up without giving it that PULL ME OVER or STEAL ME look.

Mad Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I think that my Tahoe is perfectly fine as it is, there are some mods that I would like to do, primarily to increase the performance some. Looking at a cold air intake, touring exhaust, lighting and an Ipod interface. To each their own on 'bling' mods. I'm more into 'go' than 'show'

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
While I think that my Tahoe is perfectly fine as it is, there are some mods that I would like to do, primarily to increase the performance some. Looking at a cold air intake, touring exhaust, lighting and an Ipod interface. To each their own on 'bling' mods. I'm more into 'go' than 'show'

I just not into bling, I like to keep a low profile.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the classy crome wheels that gm offers, i dont need the black rap dude 65" spinny wheels. but i do like a good lift.

TaHeezy4Sheezy

Reaction score
Every vehicle I have ever had, I have done something to. Always lived by the golden rule.

"Friends don't let friends drive stock" :yaya:

RyanbabZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My only plans are bug deflector, floor mats (husky), Husky mud flaps, and tint the front pass and drivers side windows darker. Maybe I will get a bull bar but not right away

LaredoTexas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont drink or smoke.. my cash cash goes into my family, house and CARS... i love to mod them..... I havent had a single car in my life that has been left stock.. I always start with Rims, and take it from there..

Vrrooom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only things I have planned are HIDs (stock lights suck and I'm surprised even a loaded Tahoe won't come with them), Tint the front to match the rear and black out the bowties. Oh.. some allweather mats! I have the light gray (titanium?) interior, and that carpet gets filthy QUICK! Specially now that its winter time...

SSport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine will stay pretty much stock only because she's my beater. I have other cars that like to suck my money away...lol :lol:

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For one I may be too much of a tight wad but then I like a nice ride just as much as the next guy but still want it understated. With that said, I've added front tint the same as the sides and rear; XM Radio; WeatherTech liners front to back; full hitch cover. I am throwing around the idea of upgrading the non-Bose speakers but that would probably be the extent of any mods outside of upgrading the windshield wipers. I'm too tight and find it difficult to justify buying new rims and tires before the ones on the truck need replacing. I love the pictures of the modded Tahoes but I'm still holding on to my dollars tightly.

terd fergeson

Reaction score
im making mine into a convertible this summer and puting a small pool in the cargo area and have 2 girls get down in pudding wrestling.