How much for a new Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSherr23

Reaction score
I am just curious as to how much off the MSRP yall bought your new tahoes for. I am currently considering buying one. I also have a found a Demo that is fully loaded with 4x4 and 6,000 miles on it. What would most of you pay for a demo vehicle such as this?

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well if there's any '07 Tahoes left you can get a good deal from the Red Tag sale.

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just curious as to how much off the MSRP yall bought your new tahoes for. I am currently considering buying one. I also have a found a Demo that is fully loaded with 4x4 and 6,000 miles on it. What would most of you pay for a demo vehicle such as this?

What model is the demo? Fully loaded.... Rear Entertainment, Navigation,
20" Wheels, etc....?

flwildcat

Reaction score
I just got mine in the last month - a used 4x4 LTZ with Nav (no entertainment), 7K miles for $36,900.

MSherr23

Reaction score
The tahoe is a 2007 with nearly 7K miles. It has 17' wheels, nav, dvd, and sunroof. It is a 3LT pkg and it was a demo vehicle. Are demos considered used? I feel that they are asking too much. I was thinking around $36,000. What are yalls opinions?

Jimmie48

Reaction score
To give you an idea...I have a 3LT no Nav, everything else and bought a demo with 3k miles on it for 33,000, however we did haggle between the price of the tahoe and my trade so I dont know where that really left me....