I am getting a 'HO .... Question though....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fonz5000

Reaction score
I am going to be getting a wonderful new Tahoe in the Blue-Granite color. I think the dealer is trying to find an LT3 that is loaded with the Nav, DVD, etc... He is ordering me some new wheels too, but I am worried about 1 thing !!! I am not sure if the LT3 will come with the chrome door handles and mirrors. I really want them.

Does anyone have a 'ho that is NOT an LTZ and has the chrome accents????

smoothfrc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope.. LTZ only from what i understand. But you can easily swap them out yourself.

Mad Dawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have not already inked the deal with the dealership, having the chrome accents added on possibly could be a good negotiating point as part of the deal. Welcome to the Tahoe family.

beach109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Correct. No LT3 has chrome bits, those are an LTZ only item--except for the Z71 trim on LT2/LT3 that gets half chrome handles.

The handles are a common accessory piece, though, and even GM sells them...so have the dealer put them on if they can get you an LT3.