I am sure someone has done the comparison - LTZ vs. Denali...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous

This is my first time on this site and I'm ashamed for all of you. I can't believe that you are debating over this??? You have one butt hole running his mouth to another while ultimately you are all driving the same vehicle. WTF!

It's America! We all have a preference. So for all of you sh!t talkers RELAX!!

So big deal, a 25 yr old posts his age and everyone goes nuts..tahoe08 (or whatever) attacks his livelihood?? Are you animals? If this site really gets you all upset then go and take a Zanax..

"I make more money that you" ???? That's gotta be the funniest line for two people to argue over!! GET A LIFE.. I've got friends that are retired at 28 and still drive 78 bronco's because the think that it's cool to drive older cars... Not everyone with a few million bucks wants to drive a lambo.. I,for example, spent more than a gallardo on a beautiful 67' corvette stingray w/ matching numbers.. it's all preference. So please don't attack someone for driving a flashy vehicle..it's just preference....
On the other hand, if you pull up to a light and he's making your windows shake from the bass then just laugh.. trust me, you're the better person..

Do yourself a favor and go to a Porsche or Lambo website.. I bet the education/respect level is a ton higher. WAIT...I'll do you the favor and save you the time...IT IS!

Don't make fun of someone's job/ income...it's just showing your lack of class..And the fact is, he could make more than you ...and I could make more than him...and so on...life is not about money to some people. The ones who talk the biggest usually have the smallest...

The mods should delete this thread and restore some order to this site.

And as far as the rapper comment..

I'm a white Anglo Saxon male and I love the new Denali.. as a matter of fact I traded in my wife's 06 Range Rover in for it... And to be quite honest I'm just happy to buy an american product that I can enjoy. The quality of these vehicles (both tahoe and yukon) has increased tremendously over the last few years.. So kudos to our workers..

Please guys...Get along. If you don't like what someone says then just ignore them..K?

njyukon

Reaction score
Thanks for bringing it back up!!

You IDIOT!

Who in the hell do you think you are?? This thread had finally calmed down, and here you come, slamming everyone in here, and on your first post especially!!!! You think your any better than anyone else who had something to say in here? Well if you were, you would have read this post, shook your head, and than moved on! But no, you had to stick your 2 cents in just like everyone else. So don't come in here barking insults since you obviously cant follow your own advice!!!

Dumbass! :fu: :fu:

ehaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whatever

You sound like a bunch of guys with little dicks and something to prove...

BTW jersey is a dump! You belong there

t:fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :

Moularia

Reaction score
i got the greatest solution on to resolve this, just summon your pokeman and digimon and let them dual it out! i am pretty sure one of you must have the best one! just do it!

njyukon

Reaction score
Jersey is a dump?

LOL. tell me something I dont know. Where are you from Cali? Actually dont answer that, Cause I dont care!....

That doesnt change the fact that your still an idiot and a dumbass, and shouldnt be posting here, if you have nothing positive to say.

jigga27

Reaction score
The Yukon is just plain ugly. The ugly grill and headlights sold me on the Tahoe, instead.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
OK people the personal attacks are really getting out of hand here!
Everyone likes different vehicles for different reasons, and who cares who makes more money.
Personal attacks will not be tolerated here!
The purpose of this forum is to talk and share information about the vehicles we enjoy, we want to keep this nice and friendly so please stop the personal attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.