I got some pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep 13 degrees outside but felt the need to snap a few with the ole camera phone im getting practice for the upcoming calendar....Plus i got the new exhaust 18 inch di/do magnaflow with the 4 inh tip and the whole magnaflow 23453 cat set up.....now go easy on my the only thing that looks good from the rear is my rollpan and my exhasut my rear door is a mess that imma fix this spring:eek:

and my purdy taillights almost forgot bout those;)

Attachments

• tahoe.jpg
    tahoe.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 23
  • tahoe 2.jpg
    tahoe 2.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 13
  • tahoe side.jpg
    tahoe side.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 37
  • tahoe exhaust.jpg
    tahoe exhaust.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 37
  • tahoe exhaust 2.jpg
    tahoe exhaust 2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 42

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The photographs are alright, a little blurry though. I am not a camera guy though so I can not give you any advice on how to improve. I could learn to take better pictures myself.

The Tahoe looks great though!

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well im sure one thing i could do is not use a camera phone haha i knew they wouldn t be great but there clear enuff for now i didn t wanna break out the good camera for some quik pics of the ole hoe is all thx for the compliments on the truck lol

96fleetwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work, I like the rear roll pan and flushed exhaust tips.

I wanted a 2 door... should have waited to find the right one, oh well.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no im not a big fan of the l.e.d. lights if a couple l.e.d.s go out which i have seen it throws the whole look off...so mine are just str8 bulb style ill take a nite pic and throw it up

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i love these tailights i got pulled over once and had the op tell me to remove the covers for my tailights or he was gonna give me a fine so i had to show em that they werent covers that it was an oem replacement tailight lmao dumbass ccop

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm your rear make me wanna re-think how I wanna do my exhaust. I wanted it out the side at a 45 degree angle...but hmmmm straight back

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did it out the back cause i hate seeing the weld on the turn....so i went all traditional and **** and let em go str8 out so everyone can see the two widemouths out there the 4 inch tips look awesome