Finally got some pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stephendudra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I finally borrowed a camera to get pictures of my Denali. I wanted to share what all of you guys have spoiled me with.

I have had it now about 2 months after owning a 2002 Escalade. The Escalade got stolen and I bought this to replace it.

Things done so far to it would be:

22 inch wheels and tires
LED rear lights
Escalade roof rack
Escalade Pillar covers
Air Raid system
Maganaflow muffler

So as you can see, I desperately need to lower the Denali. Thanks to this forum, I have found a lot of useful information to help with some ideas.

Thanks again guys!!

Attachments

• DSC01069.JPG
    DSC01069.JPG
    291.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC01070.JPG
    DSC01070.JPG
    277.8 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC01071.JPG
    DSC01071.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC01072.JPG
    DSC01072.JPG
    268.4 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC01073.JPG
    DSC01073.JPG
    267.9 KB · Views: 20

Copper&BlackYukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what year escalade corners are those, I bought a pair a while back but the top of it doesn't line up with my glass?

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the Escalade.... glad you got back into something comperable! Classy upgrades so far!

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice, very nice indeed... if it were my rig, i would get rid of that bug gaurd up front though... just one mans opinion..

if you dont mind my asking, what did you pay for that roof rack? I want one real bad, the Z71 roof rack is rediculous

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think everything about it is nice but I would get rid of that LED bar you've got in between the trunk lid and the bumper. It's just something I see alot on pick-up trucks that aren't nearly as classy as what you drive. Also you've already got true LED tails so I think that's good enough. It's perfect other than that imo.

stephendudra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks to all that gave me a thumbs up. To answer a few questions asked,

The roof rack and pillar covers came off of my 2002 cadillac escalade that was stolen and totalled by the insurance company. I did a swap out of the ones from my denali to the escalade.

Regarding the LED bar, I have thought that. But now that you have mentioned that, I think that I will be accomplishing this soon. As well as debadging it all the way around.

Now the final thing that I want to do is lower it. So if anyone is selling their kit, let me know!!