Iffy Lube... If you guys are in a hurry to change oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welll it f*cks us people who buy cars from people who think they actaully service their car the right way. Ok so now i go out and buy a car and that person gives me records of 4 oil changes in the last 2 years. in realtity that oil hasnt been changed and now that motor is soon to be toasted.. Like, how are you ever supposed to trust these people? besides doing it all yourself.. this country is Bullsh*t..

JP422

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well.. if you buy a used car... it always helps to listen for noisy valves... and clean fluids... and if you're real anal.. bring a vacuum gauge and compression tester.

Otherwise, these can help wash out the engine and start its new life w/ you.

I'm sure sea foam does the same thing...

I think the best is to get a used car from another fellow enthusiast... someone who actually gave a damn about the car.

Attachments

• Amsoil-engineflush.jpg
    Amsoil-engineflush.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 75
  • amsoil-powerfoam.jpg
    amsoil-powerfoam.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 75

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but im not just saying its only the engine oil, like he had said in the newsvideos. transmission flush, oil, fuel filter, i mean. its still Bullcrap that these people are getting completely ripped off and it effects everyone. They bought that oil filter and oil, so put that f*cking oil and oilfilter in, you stupid ******* ( it was a racist remark in which i took back)

Last edited:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and sorry, I cant actually see the video until I get home, so If im out of line, im sorry.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the F*ckin Mother F*ckers!!!:mad3:

I just received a coupon for 10 bucks off an oil change from them for my xl. I usually always ask for the truck oil. But now i wonder if they really used it. :nonod:

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok sas, sorry about that.. I just watched them. BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "im not mr. ayoob, im alex, and thats my red camaro"
i cant believe those places got away with stuff like that. I looked at the origins of those videos, and they seem rather old.
I guess if you get quotas to make when your in a pyramid-type franchise thing, you gotta try the upsell. I tried it when I was in sales at the nursery. "hey dude, do you want some soil ammendments or root stimulator with that shrub?'etcetc/ so I understand that they bring up extra maybe-not-needed repairs.. but to bring it up AND THEN NOT DO IT ???@?@ ARE YOU CRAZY??
AND THEN KNOWINGLY TAKE CASH FOR IT??@?

I would go apesh*t too, on any colored dude. cause thats lame.

I like how the district manager corrects him on the pronounciation of his last name. the reporter keeps saying aay-ooob and the dude says eye-ooob. hilarious.

sad thing is, until I came to this forum and fell in love with my denali, i was a person that they would be able to swindle.
"fan belt buckle??! hell yeah, bolt that on there for me."
Now, i just know enough to try to make jokes about it. :D
seriously.. what the...