Im thinking its time to sell : (

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well bravo for you, biggwaukegan. Your an adult with a mortgage and a handful of big boy toys trying to 1-up a 17 year old kid on a forum. Give it a rest. You come in here calling him poor and coming off all condescending and patronizing like you are way above him, and when he defends himself, you start going off about all of your madwildcrazy car modz, like saying you'd beat him in a race means anything at all. I personally think that if you both put your trucks on the private sale market, Sasquatch's would turn out a much better profit, but that's besides the point.

The kid is sick of fueling an expensive project that keeps costing him more and more money as gas prices keep going up, and he wants to make some profit while relieving some debt. Sounds like a total no-brainer to me; I see no half-assed excuses there. I'm sure someone who likes what they have wouldn't make up lame excuses to get rid of it when they really want to keep it.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He guys, sorry about all this sh*t going on. i never started anything, i was only backing my self up in certain time, i probably made it worse... Hey and Booost- so whadcha think? lol.. idk if anyones up for this or not.. but heres a sh*it load of pics.. and the whole transformation.. I was going to trade my hoe for a 2000 GTP with 97,xxx miles on it, but im going to pass on it. Its got a custom paint job on it, and thats the only reason its the same price as mine... but i didnt take it.. well adios guys,,.

http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41/wicksoccerplayer094/
Some arnt in order..

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He guys, sorry about all this sh*t going on. i never started anything, i was only backing my self up in certain time, i probably made it worse... Hey and Booost- so whadcha think? lol.. idk if anyones up for this or not.. but heres a sh*it load of pics.. and the whole transformation.. I was going to trade my hoe for a 2000 GTP with 97,xxx miles on it, but im going to pass on it. Its got a custom paint job on it, and thats the only reason its the same price as mine... but i didnt take it.. well adios guys,,.

http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr41/wicksoccerplayer094/
Some arnt in order..

wasnt you who started anything, it was the haters, usually their jelous of what you have and thats why they bash. hang around!!

btw, awsome pics

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sas, sorry I've been out. having some health issues.

Im sorry to hear that your considering selling your ride. After reading this whole thread and almost smashing my 'puter in rage, I hafta say 2 things;

1. dude. dont do it. you put so much work and love into that truck, and it looks so nice, it would be a shame to give up now. We all watched the build with great interest, and I hope I speak for all the guys in here, we would love to see you stick around and keep going. maybe you can sell it to a friend, and then get rights to the first buy-back if the money comes in some day.

2. dude. if you hafta sell it, I wish you the best of luck on your next custom project. I know gas is rough and If you have obligations money-wise that are growing out of control, then so be it. I bet you forgot more about working on cars that Ill ever know.

about the forum...
I think that sometimes things are said and typed in these forums, and some of the 'tone' is lost in the written words. Sometime things dont sound right, or some guys aren't as eloquent as others when they post. this leads to that, and then snap-snap etc. take it with a grain of salt. We all love your truck as much as you do, and thats why we're in here in the first place.
I know all of us wish you the best of luck whatever you decide.
take care,
Pete

(koffkoff)buysomecolormatched24'sandkeepthedrivealive(koffkoff)

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks pete.. and ive been trying hard to keep my ride, i dont have a job right now, but now im in Tech class, and hopefully this will help. Im hoping to do some of my buddies cars or something in there. But i read that little Koffkoff thing.. lol.. theres a set of rims i do want to buy, but as for money right now i cant afford em. But i had the same idea in mind.. id color match the insides of em.. but well see down the road how this goes..

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
speakin as a man in the same boat i would say take a good hard look at and picture it driving away then ask yourself if this is gonna be one of those times i wanna kick myself for lettin it go i did and decided to keep it i could do it so 2 have i enjoyed your truck and progress and would hate to see ya let it go who knows maybe one day we can run our trucks on corn lol

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd keep it and do a 6lug conversion with some new body tahoe 20s, would look dope as hell and some clean wheels/tint/led tails are the only things missing. I'm not one to instigate but I generally don't accept the opinion of someone with bowtie exhaust tips as being valid, but to each his own.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right now there is no exhaust at all.. lol.. it dumps in the middle of know where under my truck.. lol.. exhaust manifold to ypipes to cat then dump.. lol.. how the hell would i do a 6 lug conversion???

Status
Not open for further replies.