Im thinking its time to sell : (

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i said it. I dont want too.. and i know ill be wanting it back in a month, but with gas prices and my 500 dollar debt from it, im thinking its time. I need the money to buy another car and to put some money away. i dont want to do it. but yea it might be my last thread.. Any thoughts on a price?? heres some details of it.. Sad thing is, i dont even have some pictures of the whole finished project, these are from like 3 months ago.. : (

95 chevy tahoe 2wheel drive lowered tahoe. has 88,xxx miles on it. No rust and/or rot. Runs good. brand new atomic orange paint with only about 200 miles on it. 350 tbi motor that runs great. Tranny shifts good. Gray leather with the drivers seat having a small tear in it. Ground effects, Roll pan, Frenched license plate, Hornet Security system, Autostart, New carpet, New brakes, New front brake lines, ALL new fuel lines, New Ypipe, New left manifold, New cd pocket, New front and rear windows, New euro smoked taillights, Shaved antenna, New throttle cable, new plugs, New wires, New rotor and cap, new wipers (front and back), Oil and antifreeze have been flushed and changed in the last 200 miles, New temp sensor, Power mirrors and seats, Compass on the rear view mirror, Rear wiper and defroster on back hatch window, Locking gas cap, Amp and sub wires already ran. New rear differential fluid and gasket. Kicker speakers. Has a fullsize spare, 3 keys and 2 key fobs

[img=http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/9962/p6260043xk5.th.jpg]
[img=http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9279/p7080005te0.th.jpg]
[img=http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9720/p6260040vs7.th.jpg]

Last edited:

summer09

Reaction score
it's a sad thing to sell your baby, but if you had enough money perhaps you could have it back...so don't worry bout that...

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow those pictures are huge.. lol.. ahhhh yea i knowguys.. i want to do so much more stuff to it. i always thought of just keeping it in my unit, but then idk.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe ill just put it for sale locally at (whats a good starting price you think)), then if no one hits it in like a month, ill keep it and drive it on the weekends or to the nicer occasions. But i need something for winter, i Have my capri, but that things mint as can be. The only other thing that is sitting around that my dad has is a 89 Mazda B2200 5speed 4cyl truck. But it has like tires that are 10" wide with hardly no tread, and that wouldnt be good for winter along with the manual trans..

bsamoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just drive the tahoe during winter and just cut back on your driving since it's more dangerous to drive in wintery conditions anyway and just save up as much as you can for gas.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but with all that money i put to paint and everything.. and its a 2wd not like it matters a whole lot, but you know.. i jsut painted it like 2 months ago with 200 miles on it..

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
move south and fix all your problems. Infact move to the east coast. it was 3.21 for reg yesterday. :D

seriously, its sad to see that tahoe go as it was one sick ride. :cryin:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your telling me man.. i guess later on, ill just have to buy the same old body style and do alot more with it,. i wanted to do alot more then what i did with it anyways.. like shaving the handles and bags and **** like that, so maybe getting rid of thise ride, will help me in the future with my other one... ill plan it out better and make it more of a sick ride..

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude that sucks.:nonod: Like everyone said, keep it. Just cut back on driving it so much. But a bike, a scooter, a bus ticket if you have to, just dont' sell it. You never know who will buy it, they might decide to put every chrome item they can find on it, or worst they might put a wing on it...:puke: :fly2:

Hardwarz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see you're from Ohio. Problem is, have you seen the current prices on full size SUVs? They've dropped like a rock.

Depending on what part of Ohio you're from and if you have 4x4, you may want to keep it for winter and weekend driving.

Hope this helps.

Hardwarz

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I see you're from Ohio. Problem is, have you seen the current prices on full size SUVs? They've dropped like a rock.

Depending on what part of Ohio you're from and if you have 4x4, you may want to keep it for winter and weekend driving.

Hope this helps.

Hardwarz

Yeah it seems that SUV's are the black sheep these days as if you sell, you can expect to take a severe beating as it seems the market is flooded with people trying to dump SUV's

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea thats true.. well i guess maybe ill keep it up for sale, and if the right price hits or the right offer i may take a jab at it.. if not, then ill flinstone my ass around or something.. lol..

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know what will happen if you sell it...

some one will buy it and you'll have to see it around town. it will never get washed again, nor waxed, be all dented up and scratched. and it will just piss you off to no end...

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you know what will happen if you sell it...

some one will buy it and you'll have to see it around town. it will never get washed again, nor waxed, be all dented up and scratched. and it will just piss you off to no end...

MY old yukon was bought by someone who lives on the same street as me, for his 16 year old son who just got his licence. It makes me mad every time i see it as he has completly changed it and never takes care of it. Looks like it was involved in a paint ball match as there are dents and dings as well as little splats of paint all over it. Makes me wanna go buy it and have it again.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AHH>> i hate you you guys. lol.. your making me wanting to keep it more and more.. lol

radimus

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time believing that you have somehow managed to pay for all these mods, but can't find a way to afford to drive the thing or pay down $500 worth of debt.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time believing that you have somehow managed to pay for all these mods, but can't find a way to afford to drive the thing or pay down $500 worth of debt.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Just an FYI, he did all the work him self and probably shopped smart on the internet for parts, Ebay, Craigs list ETc.

Status
Not open for further replies.