Im thinking its time to sell : (

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardwarz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time believing that you have somehow managed to pay for all these mods, but can't find a way to afford to drive the thing or pay down $500 worth of debt.

Maybe I'm missing something here.

Mods = one time debit. Once it's paid, it's paid!

Gasoline = $87.50 per fill up @ $3.50 per gallon. At 12.5mpg (avg) x ??? miles per week..... that's a reoccuring debit that just keeps going up.

It's actually basic grade school math, not macro economics.

Hardwarz

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:smilielol:sounds to me like a classic case of someone biting off more than they can chew. Not to sure how much math come into play unless your a broke ass kid, but hey not everyone has the same bankroll:thumbsup:

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Radimus- yea... whatever man.. why dont u pay my 500 $ payment then ill keep it.. No one ever said i was going to keep this truck after i fixed it up, dont u get how ppl make money out there, they buy cheap cars and fix em up and then sell em..

Rolling thunder- your exactly right, smart shopping gets the job done. and sinceim 17 knowing how to paint, do bodywork, welding and all that fun stuff gives me the right to do any mod i want to do on my truck..

Hardwars- same as RT.. your right.. But, my hoe gets 9 mpg.. lol.. 9.166 to be exact.. and i have a 30 gallon tank.. and paying for a 90 dollar rollpan is alot better then paying for 90 dollars of gas, atleast i get to see that rollpan everyday not like my gas that evaps out of my exhaust..

Bigwahtever your name is - yea it is hard trying to pay for everything, and considering im 17 with a nicer hoe then yours. Yea my parents dont pay for anything i have or i bought. (1500 dollar computer, 5000 dollar tahoe, all my clothing, all my gas that gets to waste, some food, my dirtbike) sorry im not an adult and have a full time job, im a senior in highschool saving my money for college.. and other stuff

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you should quit knocking him for selling it. It's no secret that the economy is in despair, and gas prices are the highest they have ever been in the history of the combustion engine. There are thousands of people out there selling trucks like his, a lot of them are probably a lot more wealthy than and older than him, but it's just the way of the economy. Unless you're richy-rich and an extra $100 a week above all the other debts and expenses is chump change, then chances are you are in the working class like the rest of us and have to compromise.

I'll tell you one thing, I drive a real lot: I have put 25,000 miles on my truck in about a year, and it is my daily driver - I would certainly appreciate saving the thousands of dollars I have pissed through in gas on my truck. Yeah I love it and I wouldn't get rid of my truck because I use it a lot and enjoy it, but that doesn't change the fact that it hurts my wallet. Getting gas didn't used to be a dreaded expense.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea and i totally agree with you.. you gotta do whatcha gotta do.. i love my truck, but i can always do the same thing to the next and make that one twice as better.. **** maybe ill find another 4 door for cheapier and maybe newer so then i could get the vortec.. imean you never know whast gunna happen nowa days..

radimus

Reaction score
Radimus- yea... whatever man.. why dont u pay my 500 $ payment then ill keep it.. No one ever said i was going to keep this truck after i fixed it up, dont u get how ppl make money out there, they buy cheap cars and fix em up and then sell em..

Take a chill. All I see is a guy going back and forth over two pages trying to justify selling his Tahoe over what seems like a manageable amount of debt, even for a 17 year old. If you really want to sell the Tahoe that's fine. I hope you get a good price for it. But from my side of the internet, it seems that a guy who has the time and money to hang on to a near mint Merc Capri and mod up his Tahoe real nice probably has other options regardless of his age.

I've had cars I've really liked, sold them for minor reasons, and regretted it. It looks like you're heading that way so I'm just trying to help. Take it or leave it. In the end, it's just a car. You could probably find another later on to mod it up if you are still able to, so long as all the good ones haven't been shipped off overseas by importers.

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lam:honestly age has nothing to do with it. good to see your saving for college or whatever your doing. but if your truly 17 maybe you should be saving your money better and never bought it in the first place:confused:
another thing is your tahoe is not better, nicer , faster than mine. You may bet sitting up a little higher but id smoke that tahoe and laugh your little ass all the way home to mommy:smilielol: I got 2 more sets of brand new mickey ts with 16 rims to match in my garage, got a bunch of goodies in the motor and tranny that I wont even get into, and my paint its off the charts while yours is just plain off. Keep dreaming kid, or should i say keep saving...haha sell it for 6 grand so you can feel like your balling :eek:wned:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lam:honestly age has nothing to do with it. good to see your saving for college or whatever your doing. but if your truly 17 maybe you should be saving your money better and never bought it in the first place:confused:
another thing is your tahoe is not better, nicer , faster than mine. You may bet sitting up a little higher but id smoke that tahoe and laugh your little ass all the way home to mommy:smilielol: I got 2 more sets of brand new mickey ts with 16 rims to match in my garage, got a bunch of goodies in the motor and tranny that I wont even get into, and my paint its off the charts while yours is just plain off. Keep dreaming kid, or should i say keep saving...haha sell it for 6 grand so you can feel like your balling :eek:wned:

and your 5????

Mine beats the pants off of all of yours ITS FREAKIN NEW!!!!!! :D

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok buddy... Ok,, well first of all.. I never bought it in the first place to keep it, i bought it to learn off of it and sell it down the road. second of all, i dont care if yours is faster, its a tahoe.. third, my grandpa lets me drive whatever car i want, and seeing that you have the fastest tahoe out there, im sure one of his cars would kill yours.. ( ie, the Formula, transam, Lambo, another transam, Iroc, etc....).. and being 17 has ALOT to do with it. i dont have a full time job like you, i have school. What was your first car buddy?? did you buy it, or did your parents give it to you. Yea, see it that way. How old are your anyways?? 45 50 ??? I dont give a flying fcuk that you have some sweet mickey thompson rims.. Why would that matter??.. WOW SWEEET man, you have headers?? and a TBI spacers?? holy cow.. thats awesome.... get a life dick head

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see some pics of the best TAHOE out here.. Everyone give it up for Bigweinersucker..(nows your time to put some pictures of your ride and to prove to me yours is the best tahoe, the fastest tahoe, and the nicer tahoe)

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow theres some nice people on here...

cut him some slack, whether you think the debt is "nothing" or not, if he wants to sell the truck then shut up and give him some starting prices. $500 isn't anything to fuss about in my mind either, but everyones situation is different. if you think you can break even on your ride, then sell it, there will always be tahoes around, and hell you could get a newer one with the more powerful vortec if you do it again.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey if you want to do the who's is better and faster fight, 95TwinTT has your ass beat hands down...:smilielol::eek:wned::smilielol::twak:

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:appl:well now your age is showing. biggweinersucker man thats to dam funny. Never said i had the best tahoe on here idiot, said mine was better and faster than yours. just stating the facts. I could give a **** less what a 17 year old punk who has to check in for curfew thinks:smilielol:
Really i wasnt even knocking you wanting to sell it. Just sounded like you were babbling about excuses to get rid of it.
do what you want but dont act like the toughass your really not. maybe in my spare time ill whip up a good nickname for sasquatch like you did toughguy:smilielol:
talk to me when you actually own a house and 3 other cars like me. yeah and im only a few years ahead of you but 45 or 50 makes it look better for ya so go with it:gun:

Hardwarz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, everyone needs to grow up and stop the personal attacks.

Hardwarz

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so a house and 3 cars... alot more then what i have.. lets see some pics of this beauty tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.