Instrument warning light issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gunz_n_ammo_nut

Reaction score
I recently bought a 2007 Tahoe from a local used inventory dealer. Everything checked out fine during the test drive. No warning lights were illuminated during the test drive. More recently, about 2 weeks ago my check engine light came on so I put my cheapo scanner on it but could not pull up any codes. Then like a day later my Traction Control warning light and Brake light came on along with a constant chiming. Also while this happens in the info screen it says “Traction Control turned off†along with “Stabilitrak turned offâ€.
I have looked on YouTube but have found nothing outlining my issue.
Has anyone experienced this same thing and if so is there a fix that doesn’t involve spending thousands of dollars at the dealership or shop? Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

tegger

Reaction score
Howdy! Too bad to hear about the light issues. You may want to visit any shop with a better scanner to read any codes.