Interior Difference Between Yukon and Sierra?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcovell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With GMC or Chevey not giving breaks on the Yukon, I was wondering what the real difference as far as comfort, daily driving, handling, etc it between the Sierra and the Yukon (or Silverado and Tahoe)?

The truck is about $10,000 less list for the same package and has 0% financing, the suv is still at 4.9% at best. I refuse to pay thousands in just financing.

I love the way the Yukon drove and the interior is first class, I have not sat in a new Sierra but wondered if it is relatively close.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The higher trim Sierra/Silverado models have the SUV interior and the lower trim models have the truck interior.

Grillmaster

Reaction score
I sat in both the Yukon Denali and Sierra Denali and I swear there is a leg room advantage to the Yukon. Both should be 41.3 inches but even my wife noticed that I sat easier in the Yukon than the Sierra. Besides that, I can't say much as I didn't even drive the Sierra because I couldn't fit in it. Either way, both are very nice vehicles.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've test driven both the Tahoe and the Silverado many times... (I really want one). I love the Tahoe just because of it's looks, and I already have an older model Tahoe, but I also love the Silverado because the interior is almost dead exact to the Tahoe's and I get more towing power and an entire bed to fill up. But the Tahoe I noticed definately drives smoother, don't get me wrong the Silverado drives MUCH better than the older models, but it is still a truck and unless you fill up the bed with a bunch of stuff to weigh it down a little bit it will drive a little rougher. I don't know about the rear seat room, I never noticed that. Thats my 2 cents, so Good Luck!