Just a heads up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha ha what a piece of **** why would you do that. i garente you ill be confrontin you with a 223 riffle or make it personal with a 357. so if you see a black hoe driving around with kmc slides know its protected by remington and smith and wesson arms.
protected-by-smith-&-wesson.gif

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha ha what a piece of **** why would you do that. i garente you ill be confrontin you with a 223 riffle or make it personal with a 357. so if you see a black hoe driving around with kmc slides know its protected by remington and smith and wesson arms.
protected-by-smith-&-wesson.gif

I used to have the same tow hitch cover. Now I'm looking for one that reads "Body piercing by Glock".

Last edited:

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
99% of wheel locks are garbage. They provide a false sense of security and don't slow down a thief at all. Just so the thiefs can come here and learn becuase they don't know this already :Yawn:, Mac or Snap-On makes a lock removal kit. It's a tapered socket set that you jamb on with a rubber mallet. If they can't afford that, just get the next socket size up and hammer than on. Takes an extra 5 seconds to do.

That picture is sickening though. Good luck on geting those back, I hope it works out. All I see on Craigslist is rims rims rims in Las Vegas. I don't want to buy a warm product though....