Just pulled it out of the Paint booth!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lmao. i may have to try this move. :D

another fun one is called the "Pro level ghost ride"

its where you take your boy who doesnt know how crazy you are and have him sitting in the back... and you put it in cruise control.. unlock the doors.. get out and walk down the running board and get in the back and sit next to him (while the passenger discretely steers)

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the pics, it doesn't seem like the paintjob is really my cup 'o tea...but I'm sure it looks sick in person once you can see the color transitions. You obviously put a great deal of effort into your lady's truck, so I appluad you for that.

And holy sh!t dude, I don't think I have the balls to get out and hop in the back with the cruise on. Thats one hell of a move lol.

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From the pics, it doesn't seem like the paintjob is really my cup 'o tea...but I'm sure it looks sick in person once you can see the color transitions. You obviously put a great deal of effort into your lady's truck, so I appluad you for that.

And holy sh!t dude, I don't think I have the balls to get out and hop in the back with the cruise on. Thats one hell of a move lol.

Yea it was def supposed to look girly.. and its amazing how DEEEEEEP... the airbrushing makes the paint look in person.. if it were for me it would have been a lil different.. but i will say it is the MOST pearl colored pearl paint job i have ever seen in person ..

After the Hd hood , shave the rear wiper, gm car door handles, sliding rag top, rear bumper, im sure we will do something a lil different to the paint.. im thinking just polishing one of the coats of clear off and adding a lil pink kandy.. or maybe a blue special effects pearl (basically a transparent chameleon that will clear out and show the paint now.. and wash over to a blue purple)

I need to start working on one of MY projects.. but this thing turned into a damn addiction QUICK