Know these wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bladenbullet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I remembered 22" accessory wheels like those from gm....its been a few years but I think I remember displaying those at the dealer...possibly in 20" also...i'd google the heck out of ltz tahoes looking for similar or if youre looking at the vehicle look for gm logos under the center caps...

beteljuze

Reaction score
Ok thanks for your reply. I thought they might have been from an Escalade, but I couldn't verify that either, I will keep looking.

NathanJax

Reaction score
those are OEM 22" CK375 wheels. They are hard to find OEM anymore since they aren't made, however, there are 18", 20", 22", and 24" reproductions all over the place.

beteljuze

Reaction score
Ok yes, now I see what they are. I don't live close by to that Tahoe in the link and wanted to make sure those wheels fit properly on the truck. Thanks everyone for the help.

beteljuze

Reaction score
Thank you for the link to the wheels; Here is another one that have have used in the past. They sell new as well as used but reconditioned at a lower price. They also sell good used TPS sensors at a lower price. Good place to deal with.
http://www.wheelsandcaps.com/default.aspx?

arnoldgers

Reaction score
I see why you're looking for them, looks good. I have moto metal wheels in mind, but i'll check into those OEM CK375 wheels too.