Leasing New 2007 Tahoe LTZ - Good Price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyperlite91193

Reaction score
I have been doing my homework for over 1 month now looking for the best deal. I'm about to sign on the dotted line to Lease a New 2007 Tahoe entry level LTZ. It doesn't have a Sunroof, Nav or Rear Entertainment System. Would like to have it, but can't afford it. But it's got all the other bells and whistles.

Here are the terms:
36 month lease
$3000 down
15,000 miles / year
Payment (including tax) $541.00

Sound good? Any comments would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

diehrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow almost 23 grand for 3 years..Honestly it was time I got a new truck,,I own a business and leasing is always a option that can be deducted.

I decided to buy an LT 02 for 11,350 and deduct gas milage at 41 cents a mile because it pays me to own doing it that way.

If I was a basic car buyer with no ability to deduct..I would still have bought the 02.for cash as i did..

And 15k a year is no driving at all..You are forced to basically go to work,shopping and a few kid events otherwise you will pay for the added millage,looks to me like a bad deal.

Don't let the idea of a new truck lock ya into being told when to drive it while you pay out the backside to have it sit in your driveway :) Wait 12 months or 2 years and get one someone else paid to pretty up there driveway....