Lifted Spec's and Pics

Discussion in 'Lift Kit and Lowering Kit Discussions' started by tahoejax, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Mason11696

Mason11696 New Member

So I'm just getting started just bough my 02 z71 and curious as to where I should start with upgrades anyone got ideas?

2. Bmbluez7107

Bmbluez7107 New Member

3/1.5 leveling kit on 35's

This is my Bermuda blue z71 Tahoe with 2-tone silver and black interior 3inch up front 1.5inch rear leveling kit with 305/70r18 mxt's .25 wheel spacers only!

Attached Files:

3. hinzbilly

hinzbilly New Member

Truck: 09 Tahoe LTZ

Lift: ProRyde Lift Master (Being swapped for Fox 0â€-2†Coil-Overs soon)

Wheels: 20x12 -44

Tires: 303/55 R20

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. ALJOSEPH

ALJOSEPH New Member

Nice set up...Looks great

5. 01Blackbeasttahoe

01Blackbeasttahoe New Member

Blackbeast problems help

01 Tahoe 35 in tires 5.3 vortec cold air intake muffler delete annnd problems so u was driving one day after a couple weeks of owning it the passenger side ball joint broke right off the post of the ball so I replaced that and driving again bout a month later driver side goes out so again replaced it when I got it all together I looked at it and the driver side tire has really bad negative camber but passenger side is fine but I was also looking and the sway bar link is hitting the control arm IDK what to do please help

6. 01Blackbeasttahoe

01Blackbeasttahoe New Member

Blackbeast problems help

01 Tahoe 35 in tires 5.3 vortec cold air intake muffler delete annnd problems so u was driving one day after a couple weeks of owning it the passenger side ball joint broke right off the post of the ball so I replaced that and driving again bout a month later driver side goes out so again replaced it when I got it all together I looked at it and the driver side tire has really bad negative camber but passenger side is fine but I was also looking and the sway bar link is hitting the control arm IDK what to do please help

Attached Files: