limited tahoe's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry man, thats not a limited, they were all 4 doors, 2wd, tutone interior, different bumper, diff rims, ground effects, lowered a little bit, and what not. heres a pic of a real one from the factory (besides the rims painted black)
Only came out in 2000
Yeah But that tailpipe tells me that either u replaced it with one from a normal tahoe or the previous owner did because down here in los angeles i see alot of limited tahoe's and always see them with the original chrome stock pipe but your's isn't chrome is just metal like a normal tailpipe.

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this Beauty Today on tha street thought id share it from Azusa, California.

WP_000244.jpg

99TOWHOE

Reaction score
I just bought my 5th limited..this one is a 1999 built july 2 1999 on the door numbers match ..title says its a 1999 too

stkr

Reaction score
anyone have a source for the Tahoe Limited badging? I am about to have mine painted and the shop is unsure about taping the badges/decals

La Limitada

Reaction score
HELP....

I need help in removing the side skirts on my Tahoe Limited any pointers anybody? Pics would help..