Made the switch to Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T-pole

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last pic.

I was fooling around with a digital converter box. I was able to get TV! (while parked at the house.)

When driving, it won't display (no lock pick yet) up front, but does in the rear. But, reception was hit or miss. Maybe a better antenna. Although, I don't plan on watching much tv while driving, just wanted to see if it would work..

DA BEARS!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_9561.JPG
    IMG_9561.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 12

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First pic was from last night, and this morning. Mostly Highway, about 70-75 MPH (maybe 70 miles) and about 10 miles of city driving

Second pic was this after noon. About 60 miles, mostly highway. And doing about 60 MPH. I reset this pulling out of my driveway, and this pic is taken back in the garage. I'm not used to driving so slow, but that mileage is just ridiculous!!!

I almost want to say that Chevy lied saying 22 MPG!:smilielol:

Wow nice!

thetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the garage filled with black vehicles :]
Love the black! Always been my parent's choice, which is why I have a black Tahoe with black seats. Although with the MPG you posted, it looks like I'll be bugging them for a Hybrid before I graduate, or maybe a graduation gift [I can live with 2 years haha]. I would like a Yukon though. With tan seats :]

So from what I understand, that MPG rating is constant?

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new hoe,

but a black wrangler and a tracker are like trying to keep a kid clean, it's hard but it can be done.

a black tahoe is like trying to keep a monster clean, it can be done but it's a part time job... good luck