members come on in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok! the other day i bought something nice for 20 bucks. so lets play a guessing game. it's big and goes on the outside of the tahoe and it makes a big differnce. let these guessing begin.. i will post a pic sunday.:popc:

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow you guys are funny... and no i got this thing for an unreal price. i will give you a hint. it gives the tahoe a sport look to it...

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEM Tahoe Limited grille? So your vehicle looks like a Tahoe Limited again!

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that you switched back to the OEM grille! It looks so much better than that other thing you had on there.

Second guess, the clues leave me to believe it may be a roll pan?

Last edited:

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear that you switched back to the OEM grille! It looks so much better than that other thing you had on there.

Second guess, the clues leave me to believe it may be a roll pan?

nope no roll pan... but thats a good guess. i will give another clue.. these come on certain silverado's

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all gunna get all hyped up that its somthing super duper cool and neat looking and its prolly gunna be somthing simple like new headlights or somthing:smilielol:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I KNOW I KNOW. I just re read his post. IS IT THE ROOF MARKER LIGHTS, my silverado is a certain silverado and they were stock. Or the fender lights. OR BOTH.. OMG That is gunna look sweet.

ROCKIN THE ORANGE LIGHTS!!!!
silveradoNoFlash.jpg