Mobil1 oil and filter sale at Autozone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

briank14

Reaction score
Stopped buy the local Autozone to pick up some car wash soap to try and get rid of hard water spotting problems. While there, I found that today through June 25th, Autozone has 5 quarts of full synthetic plus a Mobil1 filter for $25.99. Savings is about $17. I believe that you can get up to 2 per day, so stock up. And don't forget that you need 1 extra quart for the Tahoe.

06Evolved

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you for the heads up....i will have to stop by autozone

ibobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autozone use to always have an "OIL CHANGE" special. oil + filter = low price.

08 Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the notice of the Sale. I use "Mobil 1" and their Filter in (4) vehicles, so I go through a lot of it. I usually change each vehicle once-a-year, or about 7,500 miles.

Diesel

Reaction score
I've only used GM filters so far, is Mobil 1 filters better?

y2k1jetta

Reaction score
use walmart and bring your supplies

I usually buy my Mobil 1 and filters on sale and have Walmart change it for me, they usually subtract the 6 quarts and the filter retail price. The last change was cost me $4.35 plus my cost for a total of $30.35. I think that's a good deal.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=495848

Sometimes I even bring the new Air Filter.

briank14

Reaction score
Yes, that's a great deal IF you trust the Yahoo's at WalMart to do it correctly. I'd rather do it myself. I can change the oil myself quicker than I can drive to WalMart and back. Plus, I know it is done correctly.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that's a great deal IF you trust the Yahoo's at WalMart to do it correctly. I'd rather do it myself. I can change the oil myself quicker than I can drive to WalMart and back. Plus, I know it is done correctly.

Yep, after working for a summer at a place that changes oil several years ago, I can say that I would recommend changing your own oil or taking it to the dealer...'nuff said.

y2k1jetta

Reaction score
I did oil changes for years and always did them right, but I live 2 minutes from 2 Walmarts so it's easy for me. Last time I was in the waiting area, in the garage itself and watched the whole process