My new Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well we went ahead and assembled the final gut pieces.

Thats Doug but I call him Dig

IMG_1117.jpg

I resined and clothed all the seams.

IMG_1136.jpg

Just a little more to go until I put a lid on.

IMG_1134.jpg

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That box is a beast! You gonna sand all the sharp edges?

Yep, either that or roundover. I think all I have is a 3/4 round which wouldn't leave me much for the screws...lol

If I can get a 1/4 round I will do that.

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That box is VICIOUS!!! Hey WrenchGuy, If I buy an 18" Fi BTL, could you build me a box?!?!?(Seriously)

I know where one is that I built for an old model its 7 cubes at 33 hz. PM me it won't be used. I sold it with the sub.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, either that or roundover. I think all I have is a 3/4 round which wouldn't leave me much for the screws...lol

If I can get a 1/4 round I will do that.
I doubt you'll even hear any port noise if you didn't, the sound pressure will be too damn high :D

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy tits man.. nice work on this bitch. atleast someone got to keep their old thread. mine got lost in the transit. .nice work tho.

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt you'll even hear any port noise if you didn't, the sound pressure will be too damn high :D

Ah, I got ya. Internally naw I'm not worried about it...lol I was gonna do the outside edges for cosmetics.

The sub up port back I've noticed is such a great sound. Even when I had one BTL it had great output and the sound was shockingly good from it. The little bit of port noise could only be heard standing behind it.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it got deleted.. idk they did some kind of work to the site where they had to delete threads and what not.. you didnt hear anything like that. like how ppl who werent noobs then became noobs again, bcuz all there posts were deleted bcuz the threads were deleted.. idk .. lol.. beats me