need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

airbornedoc

Reaction score
I'm still looking at Yukon Denali's. I test drove a Toyota Sequoia a few days and thought it was a piece of junk. Anyway, I have to boys ages 14 and 12. They will be getting driving permits in a few years probably in the Yukon. We also have 3 big dogs and my girlfriend. So do you think the short Yukon would be big enough or do I need to go ahead and get the XL?

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you plan on using the third row for people, then yes you'll need the XL. But even with the third row out, I don't think there will be room enough for 3 big dogs.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
more luxury..go with the denali.....

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get the Yukon Denali XL, should run you aroun $43k if you show the dealer you mean business!

96fleetwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better yet, buy a left over 2008 Escalade ESV for $48-50K.

My Father sold his 2007 ESV a couple months ago. He had a custom quad exhaust, stereo, intake, etc on it. He got $36K for it:

IMG_9897.jpg

airbornedoc

Reaction score
Wow, I thought the XL Denali. Everyone agrees. Better to have more space and not need it than not enough. There are some Escalades still around. I'll look at them. Stargazer, I don't know where you are but I want to be there in the snow. I'm in Florida and I haven't seen snow in years. Trying to get out of here back to snow country. Thanks everyone! Airbornedoc

Yukon Joe XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you seen the Yukon or Tahoe? Absolutely no room in back with the third seat in. This is why I went with the XL. No dogs anymore but 3 kids and that extra room is good everyday and great on long trips:man: