Need help deciding; HD or cowl?

Which hood do you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I completely forgot about the San Antonio location. That should save me a decent chunk of change for shipping. Thanks for all the tips and suggestions guys. I'll have some new pictures up as soon as I get her back and all cleaned up.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
I just had my new hood set aside for me ready to pick up on Monday. Can't wait. Thanks again guys:thumbsup:

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on which hood to go with, but having a hard time. I like both. Only thing about going with a cowl is that it's more common. I'm leaning a bit towards the HD, but need a little more persuasion. What do you guys think? I need to decide and order by Thursday morning.

Cowl:
hoodcowl.jpg

HD:
hoodhd.jpg

I say do THIS hood.. . its the hardest thing they make for it i think

http://www.suncoastramairhoods.com/eshop/shop/index.php?productID=356

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, it's pricey. You can buy 4 HD hoods for the price of that thing...and it's on sale! :eek2:

m0bmentality

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, it's pricey. You can buy 4 HD hoods for the price of that thing...and it's on sale! :eek2:

i know but its soooooooooooooo sexy.... i agree on price though.. im doing the chevy hd hood on my Yukon (ive been told it just takes a lil trimming on the nose)

Our06hoe

Reaction score
I was kicking the two around as well and decided to go with the HD hood. I see a lot of Tahoe's running around with cowl hoods