Need help with interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Codysz71

Reaction score
I need some assistance, I know this is a tahoe forum but hoping someone here can help me.

I just recently purchased a 2004 Chevy Suburban z71. I have noticed that when I turn the vehicle off and open the driver and driver side passenger door, the interior lights do not turn on the radio, and at night the dash lights, will stay on and then after a period of time will all shut off.

I was wondering if anyone had this issue with their suv or if anyone has a suggestion. I'm new to the Chevy full size suv world.

punkdevito

Reaction score
Do they shut off when closing the door?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Codysz71

Reaction score
When I open and close the front passenger, right rear passenger, and tailgate everything functions properly. But when I open the front and rear driver side doors, they do not come on and the radio, dash lights, and entertainment system will remain on for x amount of time until they time out. I can open and close the driver side doors multiple times and it's like I never opened a door at all

punkdevito

Reaction score
Check door fuse and or stuck switch

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk