Need some more bass in my 07 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonnyFamous

Reaction score
What's up Hoe lovers, I have an 07 Tahoe LS and i wanted to add a little more bass. I was leaning towards a bazooka tube in the back. Yes I know the're old school but I like it because it give off good sounding bass. My question is, can I add the 2 bazookas to the existing radio with an amp? Or do I have to change my radio? Thanks

Famous!

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope You Can Keep The Factory Radio And Buy Subs N Amp.. You Will Just Have To Buy This Small Extra Piece Thats $30 To Hook Factory Radio To Amp..... But In My Opinion I Would Go With A New Head Unit Such As A Double Din Tv It Gives Off A Better, Amplified Sound In The Door Speakers And You Have More Control Over The Soundstage... If Interested Look @ Millionbuy.com Sonixelectronix.com Crutchfield.com Just To Name A Few.....

seanxtreme3000

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im pretty sure you can keep your head unit. did you ever add the bass Jonny. i have 2 10" behind the 3rd seat with a 1200watt amp and the stock head unit and mine kicks
. but like rizz says you will have more control

JonnyFamous

Reaction score
Thanks for the repy guys. I think I'm going to change the head unit for a better sound. I was looking at the Clarion NX500. I want to put a sub that's out of the way and under the second row seat. I think I found one, just waiting for it to get here.

Teamcalzone

Reaction score
I just added a 12" kicker and a kicker amp bridged, I took the signal off the factory amp, (Bose system), you can dial your sub in in about 2 minutes, mine is perfect, adding just the right amount of extra base, factory bass EQ controls the sub too since its wired to the factory sub.

JDenhamYukon

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im pretty sure you can keep your head unit. did you ever add the bass Jonny. i have 2 10" behind the 3rd seat with a 1200watt amp and the stock head unit and mine kicks
. but like rizz says you will have more control

Where can I get this plug in deal ?

ILoveMyHoe

Reaction score
I have two mtx terminators with amp and wiring kit i'm gonna get rid of. Getting 4 12" squares and 4 speakers. If you want these let me know.