New and saying hello...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheels

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone... I just joined not too long ago. I've had my 98 Tahoe for about 3mon's. Got a great deal on it. It has 82k miles and rides like a cadillac... I bought it for the soul purpose of towing.

here is a pic:

sunday12.jpg

and this is what i tow with it:

lights17.jpg

I've actually toyed with the idea of selling the Tahoe for a profit(i got that good of a deal)... but, I just can't do it. It rides too nice and i'm falling in love with it. I hardly ever drive my Jeep anymore. :D

anyways... just saying hello.

98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'm pretty new here too.Thats a good looking hoe you got there. Even nicer Rhino!! I love a side by side. I can't even take my four wheeler anywhere due to the fact that I don't get my license until May. Dad let me/helped me buy the Tahoe now because as you, one hell of a deal. For my Bday I get it registerd and a trailer :)

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! It looks like you found a well kept Tahoe, it looks great!

Wheels

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys, does anyone know if that chrome on the bottom came on there stock or if it's aftermarket?

i'd like to get rid of it...

i guess i could post about it in another sub forum.