New flooring Idea??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j.carlin00

Reaction score
1999 Tahoe, 2 door Tahoe.

I do not have the carpet floors, I have the black, rubberized material for flooring. It is starting to rip up and get old, I am looking for a good idea for something to replace it other than the same stuff. Anybody replaced this flooring with something else?

Paul Greathouse

Reaction score
Take a look at the Husky brand rubber floor liners. They have a diamond plate pattern and the edges turn up to hold water and mud from running off of them. They come in black, tan or grey. The front floor board comes in 3 pieces, two floor mats and a cover for the hump. There is also one that covers the back seat floor board and another for the back cargo area. The whole set goes for about $240 but you can buy them individually if you don't want the whole set.

My son has them on the front floor board of his pickup and they look good. I am going to get the whole set for the 2 door 95' Tahoe that I just bought because it has carpet that is still in great shape and I do alot of duck and goose hunting. Muddy feet and bloody birds wouldn't go too good with clean carpet.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Herculinered the Previous vehicles floorboard all the way through.

if you bed line it prepare to leave the windows down for quite some time as it will stink...

andrew83

Reaction score
they have the full set on JCwhitney, I really like the mat for the back of the truck...