new guy looking to buy a new ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

o2bwln

Reaction score
hi guys,

i'm coming over from the grand cherokee forum so take it easy on me :)

i recently moved to gaithersburg, maryland and the wife and i are looking to get a new tahoe. i've currently got a grand cherokee that is going to become my dedicated trail rig and i'm in love with these new tahoes.

can anyone suggest a good place to pick a new black, fully loaded tahoe for a good price...i guess good price is relative, how about what should i expect to pay for something thats 4wd w/nav.

thanks for your help.
o2bwln

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
hi guys,

i'm coming over from the grand cherokee forum so take it easy on me :)

i recently moved to gaithersburg, maryland and the wife and i are looking to get a new tahoe. i've currently got a grand cherokee that is going to become my dedicated trail rig and i'm in love with these new tahoes.

can anyone suggest a good place to pick a new black, fully loaded tahoe for a good price...i guess good price is relative, how about what should i expect to pay for something thats 4wd w/nav.

thanks for your help.
o2bwln

4X4 with nav should run about 42 to 45K.:Chevy:

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got internet prices from the dealers. I then contacted a dealer near me and told him the best internet price I got and asked him to beat it. I negotiated a good price from there. For a loaded 4x4 LT3 with the Z71 package expect to pay close to $44,000 or $45,000.
I think now is a good time to buy, I believe 0% financing is on again.

akim47

Reaction score
i thought 0% was only on the gmc sierras and chevy silverados