new headlights what do you guys think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idahoe

Reaction score
Put my new headlights on today, projectors with black housings, dont have the halos wired in yet how do they look. LED tail lights are next.

Attachments

• new headlights.jpg
    new headlights.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 25
  • new headlights 2.jpg
    new headlights 2.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 32

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think....

the headlights look great! got a question, im about to buy the same ones with the chrome housing but how come the halos arent hooked up yet? is it hard to do or something? do you need to buy something else to get them connected? how long and hard was getting them put on? you need bigger rims btw, i think my wife has bigger rims on her 2007 altima.

Idahoe

Reaction score
You need to cut into the existing wiring harness and solder the halos in, I think most people tie them in with the parking lights, there are other threads on here on how to do it, it only took about 20 minutes to change the headlights and corner lights, its really easy. I went with 18" wheels because I go offroad every once in awhile and wanted a little more meat on my rims.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am selling a pair almost just like those with HID bulbs in them.....under classifieds

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just don't get the ricer honda led tails, headlights are chill tho and I bet they're bright as hell compared to the stockers :cheers:

Caddis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you buy the projectors like that with the black housings without the halo leds? I am thinking of doing that on my Hoe, looks awesome.

01 suburban ls

Reaction score
2175737_48_full.jpg

2175737_37_full.jpg

2175737_36_full.jpg

Gabe1021

Reaction score
I am looking into getting these same kind of projectors. One thing I am wondering about is, Do you need to get HID's for the projectors, or do regular PIAA's give decent light???

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my new headlights on today, projectors with black housings, dont have the halos wired in yet how do they look. LED tail lights are next.

hey bro,

i just put my headlights in last night and they are not sitting right at all!!! there is a decent sized gap between the bottom of the lights and grille. did you have this same problem? it looks as if yours are sitting in there perfectly, as for me, NO SO MUCH!

Caddis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin man, I see you live in Kootenai County too. I am going to check out Schwabies and see about a 3 inch body lift when I get my powdercoating done on my Outlaw rims and step over to 285's, do the exhaust and the full roof rack for the pontoon boat. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Idahoe

Reaction score
Mine sit in there perfect, I was kinda surprised because I was going to spend big bucks on a set but I went for the cheap ones on ebay in case I didnt like them and I'm real happy with them, I still dont have the halos hooked up I will do that tomorrow if its not raining, I just have stock bulbs no HIDs and the light output is decent but not great.

Just noticed your location Caddis I live in Hayden Lake too right by Avondale golf course, if I can sell my condo I will be living on the course.

Caddis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine sit in there perfect, I was kinda surprised because I was going to spend big bucks on a set but I went for the cheap ones on ebay in case I didnt like them and I'm real happy with them, I still dont have the halos hooked up I will do that tomorrow if its not raining, I just have stock bulbs no HIDs and the light output is decent but not great.

Just noticed your location Caddis I live in Hayden Lake too right by Avondale golf course, if I can sell my condo I will be living on the course.

Small world, I live by Avondale too, just off Miles. Is your condo for sale? I ask because I am a Realtor with C21 Beutler, I will do what I can to move it for you.

Idahoe

Reaction score
Yes its for sale, its listed with Windermere, its on Friar Dr. right on Avondale Lake. By the way I had my tahoe lowered in the rear by Les Schwab they did a good job.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my pics are in the Heads, Tails, Bowtie Complete Pics thread check them out

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'd look better without those lines going through the lights and turning signals...

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes its for sale, its listed with Windermere, its on Friar Dr. right on Avondale Lake. By the way I had my tahoe lowered in the rear by Les Schwab they did a good job.

haha, les schwab!!! good luck with that. you basically now have tons of repairs you will need to do now because they screw all their jobs up! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!