New, hope I can get some ideas and help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattyserz

Reaction score
Hi All,

New to the whole forum thing. Stumbled upon this while searching for help/info for some issues going on with my Tahoe. Looks like this is the place for my answers. I love my hoe and am excited to make it what I want it to be with the help from ya'll. Small background about me: When I was younger (I had a '94 Blazer (full size) sold it, drove cars after that. Biggest "vehicle" regret I've ever had. Loved that thing. Driving cars just for money saving was ok at first especially when being young and dumb, but living in Michigan and not having a good vehicle to get through brutal snow just became a big issue. Since I first laid eyes on the 00-06 body style I fell in love. To this day I still believe it's the best looking body style. Not taking away from any other body style, but personally I love it. Newer are sweet too, but there is just something about the 00-06. Anyways, just giving a little info about myself. Looking forward to what I can learn from ya'll, and possibly help where I can. I'm new to the whole do it yourself aspect with vehicles, but I love learning and doing it. Never had a interest in it until I purchased this Tahoe, the challenge of finding answers and actually fixing them is awesome, well when it's fixed/figured out especially when the physical labor is your own and don't have to shell out ridiculous amounts out of pocket on labor. Again, looking forward to the help from ya'll. Thanks in advance :)