New to Tahoe..Need Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSutton180

Reaction score
I have been in the market for a new/used tahoe ltz for a couple of months now. Have been trying to get a 08 ltz..and have not been successful yet. I have come across a local, 07 ltz, navi, 4x4 loaded and in perfect condition. The only catch is that it has 65000 miles, which is alot, considering i drive at least 20000 miles a year. The asking price is 26400. I have not made an offer yet. My questions are, what is this vehicle worth, how does the chevy warranty work, and is this thing gonna be worth 10g in three years when it has 120000 miles on it. Just looking for any advice I can get on this. Ive never owned a chevy before. I wouldnt hesitate to buy a toyota with this kind of mileage, but unsure about gm. Any help is appreciated.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't pay anymore than $18,000 for that car, people are snatching brand new Escalades for $42,000 so why would you get a Tahoe with so many miles for $26,000. GM's current condition is making these cars mover for real cheap so make sure you make them come down on that and take advantage of it.

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are great vehicles but I agree with Nnaboy -- too much $$.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way, way too much dinero for that used truck. Not worth it. Like Nnaboy said, shouldn't pay more than 18 grand for that. If you keep looking hard enough I'm sure you're going to find exactly what you were looking for in the first place (08 LTZ). I got mine for 42 grand out the door in May 08 with the 20 inch chrome wheels. Now you can get it even cheaper than that.