New to the Forum...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forged by COR

Reaction score
Hello Eveyone

Im new to the forums and just wanted to show some pics I took of my friends company showcasing wheels. I only have these pics of a Tahoe for now as work progresses should have more soon :shhh:

Tell me what you think :)

NEW PHOTOS TOWARD BOTTOM :)

Last edited:

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Begs the question...What size rims? 24 or 26? That and you guys have a website w/pricing?

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I once saw a white tahoe with white wheels and I thought it was pretty bad ass. Good looking truck!

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it!
Like the door handles (they look aftermarket but I can't tell) and the side door moldings, where'd you get them from?

Forged by COR

Reaction score
Very nice! Begs the question...What size rims? 24 or 26? That and you guys have a website w/pricing?

The rims are 26" with nice drop. The wheels compliment the Tahoe very well!

I wish this was mine but its a friend of mine customer :(

Head over to their website corwheels.com

:shhh: I might be shooting an Avalanche in the next few weeks with there wheels :thumbsup:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aspect ratio of the pics is really stretched on my computer. Have any "correct" pics? Also, don't see this Tahoe gallery on the site. Can you post a direct link? Thanks!

Forged by COR

Reaction score
what part of Florida are you in? Parents have a vacation house over in Sandestin

Sorry :)
We are in the Miami area

Aspect ratio of the pics is really stretched on my computer. Have any "correct" pics? Also, don't see this Tahoe gallery on the site. Can you post a direct link? Thanks!

Im sorry I was working with some weird files. Im hoping to have some more toward the end of the week. I know exactly what you mean about the strecth effect.

These should be little better... :D
3007669559_d1b0a2202d_o.jpg

3007669973_151710d602_o.jpg

3007669777_c4fbd8b84d_o.jpg

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There we go! Thanks! Wow... What at truck. Looks fantastic.

Thanks for the resize.

/< / /2 /<