New to the Forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukong

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Jose...

Because of the high fuel prices, I got a good deal on a used 2006 GMC Yukon Denali XL with ALL the bells and whistles.

first thing I notice is the cheep pain they used for the dash (it was pealing around the cigarette lighter and the cup holder. so took it apart and sanded it down to the plastic. then repainted to match. looks great. attached are some pics.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 15
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 13
  • bezel.jpg
    bezel.jpg
    497.1 KB · Views: 17
  • bezel1.jpg
    bezel1.jpg
    446.9 KB · Views: 10

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Welcome! :cheers:

I wish I had a denali. With these gas prices, I'm seeing 02s and 03s floating around for 11-12K. I paid 12.5 for my 00 SLT 18 months ago and thought I got a good deal. Oh well, by the time I'm out from under my truck, 05 and 06 denalis will be hella cheap! :lol:

MikeyAces

Reaction score
Very nice. Welcome! :cheers:

I wish I had a denali. With these gas prices, I'm seeing 02s and 03s floating around for 11-12K. I paid 12.5 for my 00 SLT 18 months ago and thought I got a good deal. Oh well, by the time I'm out from under my truck, 05 and 06 denalis will be hella cheap! :lol:

I just picked up a one owner mint 2003 yukon slt fully loaded!!!! 102k 5.3 flex 4x4 $9500!!!!! The best vehicle I have ever owned!!

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! If really like the Yukon Denali in white like yours, it looks great!

diffrnt

Reaction score
That's a very nice truck. I was looking for a Denali when I bought my truck. They were out of my budget at the time, but anyway.... welcome and enjoy!

yukong

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the welcome...:thumbsup:

I don't drive her much, my wife drives it 95% of the time. But when I do drive her, she rides REAL nice and the comfort level is amazing. Like LAP TOP GAMER said "this the season to get a great deal on any SUV". I'm just hoping that Gas prices drop that way I'll be that much ahead of the game.:)