New wiper blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, those are expensive!!! :eek2: $30 each!!!

Oh, BTW, they do look the same as OEM...

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Valeo is the OEM supplier according to a poster on another forum. GM list is ~$30 also. I got some for about $20 from my parts guy. Still using the originals which are about 19 mos old now and still streakless. But I do clean them each time I wash the truck to remove the crud (bug guts, etc) on the edges.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my bosch icons are great in sleet, (had a little today, had fun) anyway, there designed really well, but yes expensive, i paid 65 for the two front and the rear. but the quality is so much better and worth it, had then for a year and they work like new, awsome in rain too, even at high way speeds.

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the rain x blades on my truck I think that they work great!
Also Michelin I just came out with some too. I paid just bout $20
for mine and its sleeted snowed and they worked real good!

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the rain x blades on my truck I think that they work great!
Also Michelin I just came out with some too. I paid just bout $20
for mine and its sleeted snowed and they worked real good!

I went to the rain-x website but they didn't list wipers sizes. Did you get them on your 07 Tahoe? If you did, do you recall which ones we need? I'm thinking of getting some rainx tomorrow (pepboys sale).

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bosch fan

My wipers are a year old now, and almost ready to be replaced. I'm a huge fan of the Bosch blades, which is what I'll get to replace mine with when the time's here. They're definitely worth the small investment.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bosch really need to be replaced that often??

mine are coming up on a year too, do i need to replace them every year, or since mine still work well, i should let them go until they start to streak.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NO! The OE wipers are starting to "go"

mine are coming up on a year too, do i need to replace them every year, or since mine still work well, i should let them go until they start to streak.

Naw man -- remember you're in the '07+ subforum -- my ride is only 1 year old now, and the OE wipers are just about worn out. I've had Bosch Icons on my other vehicle for about 16 months now, and they still work great. :thumbsup:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that always confuses, me,

i was really surprised to find that the denali already had the bosch's on there and i did not need to upgrade them. just little details that i love that gm looks out for.

but my kon is a year old as of october, so were roughly have the same age even though mine is an 06 and in years it 2 years old, but it was built in aug of 06 and i bought it in october 06 with 30miles on it.

gibbynd

Reaction score
I just installed new Valeo 22" blades on my Denali. They are the same as the OEM wipers.

I live in Michigan and can tell you that these wipers work great in the winter through all kinds of conditions. I have found in the past that even though OEM replacement wipers are expensive, they last 1-2 years without needing to be replaced.

Hope this helps.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've got the bosch icons, they're sick!...i don't really use them that much b/c i put 2 coats of rain-x on my windshield :thumbsup:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the PIA Silicone wipers, put them on about a month ago. They are the smoothest wipers I've ever had. I highly recomend them! :Chevy:

Razorback

Reaction score
Bosch Icons??

Where are you guys finding the Bosch Icon's for the Tahoe/Yukon?

The Bosch website says I need part number 443.

None of the normal places seem to have that particular part number (AutoZone, Advance Auto, etc.) Tire Rack doesn't carry Bosch...

Thanks.

gl