Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just stopping in to say hello.

Here are a few PIX's of my burb.

suburban011.jpg

suburban006.jpg

suburban012.jpg

suburban005.jpg

suburban002.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awsome Suburban, those wheels are not stock are they?? they match perfect to the white and look clean and have style, not bling bling im a rap star look. :D

WELCOME ABOARD.

thats a big house. Yours?? Like it but a little to old for my tastes.

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks bud, the rims are part of a optional chrome package offered from Chevy. It also came with chrome tow hooks and polished exhaust tip.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your burb, the White Diamond Escalade color is perfect, I've been wanting to get Chrome tow hooks and a black hood deflector but can't find one that's a matching black and not smoke.

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like your burb, the White Diamond Escalade color is perfect, I've been wanting to get Chrome tow hooks and a black hood deflector but can't find one that's a matching black and not smoke.

My burb is summit white, I would have loved to get the pearl white one but it wasn't an option in 07. Yes the body color coded vent visors and hood shields look way better then the smoked ones.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome bud and congrats on the purchase, its a great looking burb....

hell....nice house too

07SuburbanLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I bought her brand new back in March of 2007. I just broke 10,000 on her after 14 months of driving so you could say the gas isn't killing me...