OEM Add ons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lawrencesor

Reaction score
I have on 07 Tahoe LT2. I want to add the rear entertainment system and the oem nav system to my truck. It's lacking that and I would love my truck much more. I bought it OCT 07. Now has 13k miles, and I'm financing w/ gmac at 0% interest. Any 1 know if I can call the dealer and have them add the options into my truck and just add the cost to my loan?? It's ok if its gonna add another 100 bucks to my 5 yr finance as long as it doesn't play w/ my 0% interest contract.. So does any1 know if it's possible??THNX

Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they can add the equipment, but you can't get it added to your loan.

Poe1983

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike is right. I don't think they would add it to the loan. But you'd be serving yourself a dish of trouble if you had them do that. If you know somebody in the car business who constantly buys dealer parts, ask them to use their dealer name to buy the nav for you and they'll get somewhat of a discount for you.

hmbtahoe

Reaction score
Is it posible/easy to install a rear entertainment system and the oem nav system to my truck? is there a datailed installation guide to do that personally and what would be the estimated price for the required parts?