OEM Navigation radio install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

09texaztahoe

Reaction score
I also installed a stock oem navigation radio to my 2009 chevy tahoe LT.
Ecountered the same issue as you did with the door chime and turn signal chime after dealer re flashed the unit.
The dealer explained to me that my vehicle did not have a Bose amp therefore my speaker's were not recieving the correct wattage necesary.

tooboredtowork

Reaction score
HELP _ Dealer Cant Flash the Nav System

I have a 2010 Tahoe LT with rear DVD. I bought the PN 15882766, the antenna, and the VSS kit. I installed everything as listed in the forum (thank all of you who contributed to that, EXTREMELY helpful). Reconnected everything, turned the key, and blue theftlock screen - success.

I took the truck to the dealer to have the radio flashed, and they told me they couldn't do it. Their reasoning is because the "RPO Codes" are not for my vehicle, and therefore it can not be done.

Any advice on this? I am in Orange County, and I really want to get my nav working. Know anyone who can help me with this? Know what to do? Please help!!

Thanks!

tapd117

Reaction score
Nav Radio

I own a new 2013 Tahoe LS 4X4 and purchased a new OEM Nav GPS Radio with the Chev Logo. Going to have it installed next week. The unit came off e-bay with 6 month warranty and is supposed to be plug and play. Had to buy the bose booster kit that runs the bose system for another 199 and will let everyone know how it works. Should be already programmed. It is sold as unlocked, don't have a clue what that means and states it will pick up the Tahoe VIn and On Star and XM will work with no additional programming needed.

Having a radio tech do the install, anyone got any ideas on potential problems. Going to put the rear camera from the mirror on the screen of the Nav unit, which should be interesting.

Chevy if your listening or watching, it should not be this hard. There should be a plug an play Nav radio that is truly plug and play////////

GG

Last edited:

ALIYEH

Reaction score
hi
i have tahoe 2013 with no Amplifier installed , i removed my factory radio and installed gm denso dw486100-6030 navigation radio ,after installation no warring and crimps sound i coming some body toled that you need amplifier
can some one help me which amplifier i should buy with plug and play?

thanks