Opinions on new 24" wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rney

Reaction score
Hello fellow Tahoe Owners...

I'm getting ready to purchase some new TIS 10, 24" wheels for my Graystone Tahoe, but I'm torn on what finish I should get, Black or Silver. I don't want chrome. Any comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Pics of each wheel below.

Attachments

• 116_TIS10SilverTIS-10.jpg
    116_TIS10SilverTIS-10.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 114_TIS10BlackTIS-10.jpg
    114_TIS10BlackTIS-10.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 19

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black has been the in thing for a while, and I feel it is on its way out. Getting tired. I would go with the silver. If you can find a dealer that has both have him put each color next to your car and see which looks the best.

Lil Johnys Chevy

Reaction score
Ive been rolling black wheels for a minute I've had like three sets, but im tired of seeing every one and their mom rolling black wheels. You should jump on the silver ones those are hott. Silver with a polised lip is classic.

yukonpyro

Reaction score
Hey Rney! Definitely go with the silver. I just got some Ruff Racing 22s that came in a few different color options and I ended up getting painted silver with a polished lip. I totally agree with not wanting the chrome look and it took a very long time to find some rims that were available in silver. In fact the owner of the shop that installed them liked them so much he said he was getting a set for his brother. I think the black painted rims are a fad and you won't go wrong with a classy silver. I don't see if too often and I think you'll really be happy.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Silver wheels never go out of style.
I've seen folks with black ones around town, the ones that are a few years old look beat, they dont seem to handle minor scratches well.

badbeat

Reaction score
I think I would only get black rims on a black vehicle....