Pedderized the Tahoe!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoelicow

Reaction score
Wow! That's a pretty nice looking ride. I can't decide between airbags or going the Pedders route myself. :thumbsup: :yesnod:

mikeb33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the complete, brand new, unopened Pedders Sport kit for sale. It includes 4 spring with 2" front and 3" rear drop. Includes new front polyurethane sway bar links and bushings and rear bushings. Also includes new link rods for the autoride to keep the suspension level at the new height. This package in known for excellent handling as well as the good look of a 2/3" drop. This is the kit that they put on Police Tahoes.
This fits the 2007 up NNBS Tahoe, Denali, or Escalade, either reg or extended.

https://secure.merlinsoftware.com.au...T900SLSPORTPKG

I paid $430 shipped. I will take $360 shipped. Paypal preferred.

Diesel_187

Reaction score
That looks great man, I am new to this site and this was one main thing that I want to do.

2007tahoe

Reaction score
Install was super easy, took just under 2 hours. My buddy has a 2-post lift and air tools so that helped a lot. You could defiantly do it in your driveway with jacks, it will just take a little more time. I bought the kit a few weeks ago when pedders had everything on sale. Got it for $825.

It's 2WD

Nice ride! Pedders kit looks good. I am in Mckinney also and need someone to install a Ground Force lowering kit for me. Does your buddy do work on the side?

Last edited: