Pics of member's rides (Updated)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow thats a classic RT, its about time your drop that Benz and get a 2009 Mercedes Benz CL65 AMG huh?

Theres nothing like a classic MB though, im not a big fan of the styles of the new ones. This one is the only one I will own of its class. If I buy an MB its going to be to replace the yukon if GM goes bankrupt. :yesnod:

Yes i know it needs air. LOL. :lol:

but to a topic of a drop. I would love to lower this think a couple iches. think it would look good, or should I keep it stock to keep the classicness of it (is that a word LOL)

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh please don't lower that car like that:nonod:, if you do paint it a shiny black first and get the windows tinted so it mathces.
Lowering that classic as it is now is a no-no IMO and you'll probably regret it.
Oh yeah I'm in love with the interior of new Mercedes's thats why I mentioned it, your classic there looks like the one off of Last King of Scotland

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh please don't lower that car like that:nonod:, if you do paint it a shiny black first and get the windows tinted so it mathces.
Lowering that classic as it is now is a no-no IMO and you'll probably regret it.
Oh yeah I'm in love with the interior of new Mercedes's thats why I mentioned it, your classic there looks like the one off of Last King of Scotland

yea thats what I was thinking. I need to get some new OEM rims for it, these didnt clean up real well. Have brake dust that is imbedded in there. It needs new rear shocks as well. But I have never had a car feel so solid and secure in turns. its not the fastest car ever, but it aint slow either. more oomph that the trucks, and no stupid nanny things either.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is more like it!

Attachments

• 2346283094_37b2ca7c0c.jpg
    2346283094_37b2ca7c0c.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 22

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I probably would too if I was told I can have it when I was done!:yesnod:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might trade my truck on an E55 one of these days, what fun I would have with 800wtq
amg3.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what I would consider if GM went out ut thats probably not gonna happen, plus I love my truck!

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shoot wether or not they go broke, Im hoping I can get a G8 once Im done paying off a couple creditcards

Attachments

• 08_Pontiac_G8_12.jpg
    08_Pontiac_G8_12.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 12

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Meh I'd rather see you buy an sts-v, gotta rock the blower up here they run so much faster.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Wish! But I dont have that kind of money. Plus the G8 is pretty affordable.

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity….. What is the paranoia over showing the plates?

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score